Starts - May 4th - 6:00 AM EST
Ends - May 12th - 9:00 PM EST
Anywhere in the US or Canada
Any angler 13 years or older. This challenge is available to iPhone and Android Users.
Rules & Instructions:
Step 1- APP - Must use the ConnectScale Fishing App to log entries.
iPhone Users -Download the ConnectScale Fishing App on iTunes App Store. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Android Users - Register for our Beta Test Version of the App. CLICK HERE -> http://bit.ly/ANDROIDBETA
Once you have downloaded the app. Complete setting up your User Profile with First and Last names and a Profile Pic that shows your face.
Step 2- MEASURING DEVICES - Have a ConnectScale and ruler
- A ConnectScale Bluetooth Digital Scale
- A measuring device to measure length. Ruler, Tape measure, Bump Board, etc….
Step 3- IDENTIFIER CARD: NAME & CODE - Write down your First and Last name plus the Tournament Code on the Identifier Card. You can download and print the Identifier Card HERE -> http://bit.ly/CSTCARD The Tournament Code to write on the card is MB19
Step 4- CATCH - Go Fishing and Catch a Bass. Here are details of eligible catches:
Species—Only “black bass” are eligible for scoring.
- Largemouth Bass – Micropterus salmoides,
- Smallmouth Bass – Micropterus dolomineu,
- Spotted or Kentucky Bass – Micropterus punctulatus)
Step 5 - WEIGH & LOG - Weigh the catch on your scale and enter details of each catch on the ConnectScale iOS Fishing App. Required fields to complete are:
- Weight - Obtained automatically from ConnectScale Bluetooth Fishing Scale. Automatic weights are indicated on the Catch Feed with a Green Font. If for some reason the scale doesn’t transfer the weight or you have issues you may enter manual weight, weights should be entered in Pounds to the nearest 100th and match the display of the scale.
- Length - Manually input the length of each catch in the Length Field.
- Species - Select appropriate species of catch. (Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass)
- iPhone Users - Public Tournament Code - Make sure you have a green check next to this event. Android Test Users - No need to do anything in this section. This field will be automatically be populated once you save the catch and have it public and a photo added.
- Photos - Add two separate verification photos for each catch.
- Weight Verification - Photo must show display of ConnectScale’s LCD screen with weight and catch in frame. The catch does not have to be on the scale at the time of photo but scale and catch must both be in the frame.
- Length Verification - Photo must show catch on the Measuring device. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. The mouth of the catch must be completely closed. The Length Photo must include the Tournament Identifier Card with the Tournament Code MB19 clearly visible.
- Private Catch Disabled - Make sure the Private catch slider is turned off and not showing Green. If the catch is kept Private we will not see it in Public Feed or in the database when we are verifying results. You may keep Share Map (GPS) Location private so that no other users will not know your location. The Private catch setting is used for determining if a catch is displayed on Public Feed and eligible for Public Tournaments/Challenges. If you keep your location private, only the Tournament Admin will be able to see your location. This is required to verify that the catch was weighed on a body of water.
- Save - After you have completed ALL of the steps above tap Save in top right-hand corner to save the catch submission and enter the catch in the competition.
Step 6 - REPEAT - Complete steps 4 and 5 as many times as you can during the time frame of this challenge. This is Best 5 Total Weight Tournament. Winner will be determined by the weight of the 5 largest catches.
Keep up to date with standings of all our events by using our new Live Tournament Leaderboard at www.connectscale.app
Direct Link to the Live Leaderboard for this event -> http://bit.ly/CSMB19
1st Place $100 sent via PayPal
2nd Place $50 sent via PayPal
3rd Place $25 sent via PayPal
Bonus - User with most catches logged - $25 sent via PayPal
* Free Entry. No purchase necessary. ConnectScale reserves the right to disqualify or omit any catches that do not meet the rules described above. All decisions by ConnectScale Staff are FINAL. As a condition of participation in a Competition, and by virtue of using the app, each Competitor agrees to accept the terms and conditions of the ConnectScale Terms & Condition including a Waiver and Release of Liability.