NO DINKS NOVEMBER CHALLENGE
Hosted on the iOS version of the ConnectScale Fishing App.
- Species—Only “black bass” are eligible for scoring.
- Largemouth Bass – Micropterus salmoides,
- Smallmouth Bass – Micropterus dolomineu,
- Spotted or Kentucky Bass – Micropterus punctulatus)
- Length—The minimum length is 12 inches,
- Weight - Obtained automatically from ConnectScale Bluetooth Fishing Scale. Automatic weights are indicated on the Catch Feed with a Green Font. Any catches submitted without the Green Font will not be eligible for Weight based prizes.
- Length - Manually input the length of each catch in the Length Field.
- Species - Select appropriate species of catch. (Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass)
- Public Tournament Code - Manually input the tournament code NOV18 in this field.
- Photos - Add two separate verification photos for each catch.
- Weight Verification - Photo must show display of scale and LCD screen and full length of catch in frame. Catch does not have to be on scale at time of photo but scale and catch must both be in frame.
- Length Verification - Photo must show catch on Measuring device. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. The mouth of the catch must be completely closed.
- Private Catch - Make sure the Private catch slider is turned off and not showing Green. If the catch is kept Private we will not see it in Public Feed or in database query when we are verifying results. You may keep Share Map (GPS) Location private so that no other users will know your location. The Private catch setting is used for determining if catch is displayed on Public Feed and eligible for Public Tournaments/Challenges.
- Save - After you have completed ALL of the steps above tap Save in top right hand corner to save the catch submission and enter the catch in the competition.
WEIGHT (Best Individual) - User with the largest individual catch that has the heaviest weight and the catch meets all of the rules above will win the Lunker competition.